Create Sustenance, LLC can accept any return of products purchased directly from the Create 38 website in accordance to guidelines & restrictions as mentioned below. It is important to get your return processed as quickly as possible, however please note that refunds can take up to a week from the date we receive all the necessary information and/or products.
RETURN GUIDELINES & RESTRICTIONS:
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Order number must be included on all returns.
- Return of any CREATE 38 ATP 120 capsule bottle will be accepted only after the initial 30 day trail period (starting from date you receive shipment) and requires you to send back bottle with any remaining capsules.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Additional feedback may be requested to provide you the best customer service and quality products available, however this feedback is optional and you may visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To improve your individual experience, including website ease and functionality.
- To improve customer service by increasing our ability to effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions or set up monthly memberships.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other new site feature.
- To create relevant e-mail content for our periodic e-mail subscription. Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from our e-mail list, you may do so following the instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you unsubscribe, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
Not use or disclose the information except:
As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
As necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Create Sustenance, LLC, its users, or others; this may include exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
We hold the right to use "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our Web site(s).
This policy was last modified on October 29, 2015.